Saturday, November 23, 2013

Ahhhh. I've loved this house/meditation room since I first saw it in Woodstock Handmade Houses in the '70s. A real thrill to see it again!

Handmade earrings email: mailto:royallexig...
Handmade earrings email: mailto:royallexig...
Click here to download
Handmade Crafts Ideas For Gifts
Handmade Crafts Ideas For Gifts
Click here to download
handmade pottery
handmade pottery
Click here to download
Ahhhh. I've loved this house/meditation room since I first saw it in Woodstock Handmade Houses in the '70s. A real thrill to see it again!
Ahhhh. I've loved this house/meditation room since I first saw it in Woodstock Handmade Houses in the '70s. A real thrill to see it again!
Click here to download
Home Depot-Julia Zepeda
Home Depot-Julia Zepeda
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment