Friday, November 22, 2013

Braids & curls. Like the hair, although the make-up is a bit too "Barbie Doll" for me. ;) The fact that her makeup looks this heavy even in the photograph proves my point. Lol. Easy does it. Natural look is usually best for day-time.

DIY Galaxy Jeans. Cool! #diy #fashion #jeans
DIY Galaxy Jeans. Cool! #diy #fashion #jeans
Click here to download
DEFINED TWIST OUT with Oyin Handmade Boing
DEFINED TWIST OUT with Oyin Handmade Boing
Click here to download
Braids & curls. Like the hair, although the make-up is a bit too "Barbie Doll" for me. ;) The fact that her makeup looks this heavy even in the photograph proves my point. Lol. Easy does it. Natural look is usually best for day-time.
Braids & curls. Like the hair, although the make-up is a bit too "Barbie Doll" for me. ;) The fact that her makeup looks this heavy even in the photograph proves my point. Lol. Easy does it. Natural look is usually best for day-time.
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment