Thursday, November 28, 2013

Cardstock - Pumkin Pie, Basic Black, Old Olive, Pretty in Pink Accessories - 1 3/8 Circle Punch, Bird Builder Punch, Owl Builder Punch, Extra Large Oval Punch, Small Oval Punch, Hearts Punch, Typeset Alphabet Bigz Die, White Gel Pen, Silver Glimmer Paper, Polka Dot Parade DSP

Google Image Result for blackwomennatural...
Google Image Result for blackwomennatural...

Download whole gallery
Cardstock - Pumkin Pie, Basic Black, Old Olive, Pretty in Pink Accessories - 1 3/8 Circle Punch, Bird Builder Punch, Owl Builder Punch, Extra Large Oval Punch, Small Oval Punch, Hearts Punch, Typeset Alphabet Bigz Die, White Gel Pen, Silver Glimmer Paper, Polka Dot Parade DSP
Cardstock - Pumkin Pie, Basic Black, Old Olive, Pretty in Pink  Accessories - 1 3/8 Circle Punch, Bird Builder Punch, Owl Builder Punch, Extra Large Oval Punch, Small Oval Punch, Hearts Punch, Typeset Alphabet Bigz Die, White Gel Pen, Silver Glimmer Paper, Polka Dot Parade DSP

Download whole gallery
How to snap your fingers Tutorial (my method) - my blog
How to snap your fingers Tutorial (my method) - my blog

Download whole gallery
This link does not tell you which fonts these are, but I think it's a great idea to type a saying with different fonts and put up on the wall for my business so that I can visualize the fonts and pick quicker.
This link does not tell you which fonts these are, but I think it's a great idea to type a saying with different fonts and put up on the wall for my business so that I can visualize the fonts and pick quicker.

Download whole gallery
DIY Handmade Liquid Soap Recipe – using grated bar soap (1 cup), 10 cups water and 1 tbsp glycerin (this may help stop the liquid soap clumping)
DIY Handmade Liquid Soap Recipe – using grated bar soap (1 cup), 10 cups water and 1 tbsp glycerin (this may help stop the liquid soap clumping)

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment