Thursday, November 21, 2013

Handmade fishing lure earrings! I have been making them for years! Huge hit! I sell them for $10.00+ depending on lure. Custom orders and assortment of colors.

kinnidy wants these highlights!
kinnidy wants these highlights!
Click here to download
Hot air balloon from vintage ornaments, wire, handmade paper baskets
Hot air balloon from vintage ornaments, wire, handmade paper baskets
Click here to download
Fun Do It Yourself Craft Ideas – 25 Pics
Fun Do It Yourself Craft Ideas – 25 Pics
Click here to download
Diy Crafts Projects,Arts and Handmade Crafts Ideas
Diy Crafts Projects,Arts and Handmade Crafts Ideas
Click here to download
Handmade fishing lure earrings! I have been making them for years! Huge hit! I sell them for $10.00+ depending on lure. Custom orders and assortment of colors.
Handmade fishing lure earrings! I have been making them for years! Huge hit! I sell them for $10.00+ depending on lure. Custom orders and assortment of colors.
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment