Friday, November 22, 2013

Lavender & Vanilla Handmade Liquid Soap - A pure, luxurious, creamy liquid soap...not drying like commercial brands. No added detergents, just moisturizing oils that clean and nourish your skin. I use the same wonderful ingredients in my liquid soaps that I use in my bar soaps. Lavender takes you to an oasis of tranquility. Peaceful and serene, this clean fragrance blends lavender and warm Madgascar vanilla. A true delight for everyone in the family.

Lavender & Vanilla Handmade Liquid Soap - A pure, luxurious, creamy liquid soap...not drying like commercial brands. No added detergents, just moisturizing oils that clean and nourish your skin. I use the same wonderful ingredients in my liquid soaps that I use in my bar soaps. Lavender takes you to an oasis of tranquility. Peaceful and serene, this clean fragrance blends lavender and warm Madgascar vanilla. A true delight for everyone in the family.
Lavender & Vanilla Handmade Liquid Soap  - A pure, luxurious, creamy liquid soap...not drying like commercial brands. No added detergents, just moisturizing oils that clean and nourish your skin. I use the same wonderful ingredients in my liquid soaps that I use in my bar soaps.     Lavender takes you to an oasis of tranquility. Peaceful and serene, this clean fragrance blends lavender and warm Madgascar vanilla. A true delight for everyone in the family.
Click here to download
Handmade Flower Brooch Colorful Beautiful Flower Pin by odpaam
Handmade Flower Brooch Colorful Beautiful Flower Pin by odpaam
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment