Thursday, November 28, 2013

Oyin Handmade Review! - FTC: Either my husband or I purchased the things in this video. I am not being paid by Oyin Handmade to make this review video and these are my thoughts

Hold Tight Clutch #madeunique by Kathryn #woolandthegang #diy #fashion #accessories
Hold Tight Clutch #madeunique by Kathryn #woolandthegang #diy #fashion #accessories

Download whole gallery
Oyin Handmade Review - My review of the all natural products from Oyin Handmade. Juices & Berries
Oyin Handmade Review - My review of the all natural products from Oyin Handmade. Juices & Berries

Download whole gallery
Handmade Silver Jewelry
Handmade Silver Jewelry

Download whole gallery
Oyin Handmade Review! - FTC: Either my husband or I purchased the things in this video. I am not being paid by Oyin Handmade to make this review video and these are my thoughts
Oyin Handmade Review! - FTC: Either my husband or I purchased the things in this video. I am not being paid by Oyin Handmade to make this review video and these are my thoughts

Download whole gallery
Tuberose Petals Handmade Liquid Soap All Natural - Fragranced with the fresh floral scent
Tuberose Petals Handmade Liquid Soap  All Natural - Fragranced with the fresh floral scent

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment